Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Office

This week I watched a few episodes of the office with my hubby. One episode was relatively clean for the show. There were quite a few comments and inuendos but that is just how the show goes. The second episode on the other hand was just dirty. I mean even for the office it was bad. In it Micheal was having an affair with a married woman so he had all of his comments about that. Then everyone in the office has to talk about it and try and get him to realize it's not good (which in and of itself was good because affairs are bad). Then there was Dwight and Angela who had entered into a contract to conceive a child for "work reasons" ( to help increase sales origionally) so they are fighting about that, talking about it, coming to an agreement, and doing bad stuff. It was gross. Usually if there is bad stuff it comes and goes pretty quick but there were quite a few parts where Karl and I just looked at each other instead of the screen and had to push mute. Not a good episode. Maybe I was just coding happy but I came up with about 50 things. There is no need for such high sexual content to be in one 30 minute program.

1 comment: