Thursday, May 6, 2010

People Need to Stay Gone

I was watching Smallville and have decided that while I love the show it REALLY bothers me sometimes. The topic of today's annoyance is Lana Lang. She never really ever goes away. It's the same annoying problem. She has to figure out who she is, so she leaves. Then she has to get away form Clark. Then she fakes her own death. Then she has to get away so Clark can fulfill his destiny. But the problem is she never stays away! It's the same when people don't stay dead. I hate it when you think you got rid of the bad guy and he comes back from the dead...for the third time. I don't know if this happens because the producers can't come up with anything better or if they just like to drive us fans crazy. Anyways, in real life people can't come back from the dead multiple times and they usually stay away when they leave so I think it is time for Smallville to some to grips with this reality and try to implement it into their show.

No comments:

Post a Comment